New York City Helicopter TourFlight path
1. We take off from the 30th Street Heliport and fly south down the Hudson River.
2. We fly by lower Manhattan and Ground Zero.
3. We then fly over Ellis Island and around the Statue of Liberty.
4. We now head north up the East River by the South Street Pier and over the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges.
5. Now in Midtown we fly by the iconic Empire State Building and the United Nations.
6. We then turn inland as we fly over Roosevelt Island and around the Queensboro Bridge.
7. We turn north and fly over Central Park and then over to the Bronx.
8. After circling Yankee Stadium, both the old and new, it's around the George Washington Bridge and back south down the Hudson River.
9. We fly past Grant's Tomb and then it's back to midtown for landing back at the 30th Street Heliport.
10. Zip Aviation was the company hired for this Grand Island tour
Book Hotels in New York | Reserve seu Hotel em Nova York